Finished System!

I don't travel in it enough for that to matter. We are in the process of making a f/g hard cover that has a flushed in 3/4inch peice of lexan at the rear where the amps are and have it cut out to some logo not sure on that yet though but we are getting there!

what size are those kickers? nice install, i'm guessing the application is SPL (considering you hit 155.5)? how does it sound musically?

Looks nice man... I really like it...

Also, I love it, when people show step by steps of some what large systems....

The amp rack area.... What is that 1st layer in white,

show_image.pl

then covered with Carpet it looks like??? It that carpet?

Can you give a few details on this process?

Also, how are you powering all your amps? I didn't see any extra batts or mention of a high output alternater....

About how many watts total are you putting out? I

know you have 3K just between those 2 Brutus, if their at 1 Ohm each....

Again, Nice work man, thanks for sharing.. I wish more people would do stuff like this!!!!

Musically it sounds awesome with the subs on level 0 it sounds awesome. The Alpine Type R's are some excellent speakers for the money and with the right power pushed to them (160rms) they sound great. For short burps I play lil wyte - Get high to this

Yeah, it's carpet and I have a 200+ amp alt. with 2 D4 batteries and the one under the hood and it NEVER goes below 14volts. I have around 3000watts total with all amps combined. Thanks for all of the replies.... Keep em' comin

Yeah, it's carpet and I have a 200+ amp alt. with 2 D4 batteries and the one under the hood and it NEVER goes below 14volts. I have around 3000watts total with all amps combined. Thanks for all of the replies.... Keep em' comin
Whats the 1st layer, the white stuff under the greyish carpet???

Did you coat it with Resin? or what?

The first layer is just fleece pulled over the wooden frame then literally CAKED with resin till it was dripping from the backside then reinforced with f/g on the backside. 155 sounding steep for 2 15's running 1000RMS in 6 cubes per chamber ported at 40hz..... theres no way it could have went hella louder with more power and ported higher but I wanted to have some SQ left over and the trucks SQ is better than what most beleive. Slody has heard it in person and it blew his mind. It was on a audio control mic. Oh and the reason I used the fleece is because it stretches easily and holds alot of resin.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.