will this setup sound good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
One Cubic inch? I think you meant one cubic foot. I am not real familiar with Lanzar 250 amps,but I assume that is a 250 Watt amp. If that is the case I would probably want to go with a larger box . probably 1.5 to 2.0 cubic feet for the HX2 12 inch. That would give you more deep bass and your amp wouldnt have to work as hard to push that massive sub.Remember that is a sub that handles like 600 watts continuious. And it has a stiff suspension. I would consult the Rockford website or the literature that comes with the sub. If you have to run that small a box I would have like a 600 Watt amp to push it. Good luck.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.