will my doors rattle with amped components?

pope
10+ year member

on automobile standby
kmet
will my doors rattle if i have CDT Classic 6.5 components [CL61] amped with about 100 watts on each side? [will the midbass be so powerful, that it will rattle the doors?]

how about with a Crystal CSC60 component set?

thanks.

this would be for a 95 acura integra gsr

i had a 97 eclipse and i had ampped comp in the doors. and no they should not rattle. if they do you will have to find the source and sound deaden it!!! that where the fun lies!!!

later on

hm, i'm really hoping it doesnt rattle, cuz i barely have enough money for all the audio components i want.... and im not even sure i cant install all of it myself ;\

you will be able to install those speaks yourself.... maybe with our help here on caraudio.com.... but speakers are easy... probably the easiest to install... if ya need help holla... what kinda car or truck ya gots????

i still havent gotten my car yet, it's been hard getting one cuz i'm being very picky

the car would be a 94-95 black integra gsr.

the reason i dont think i will do a good job installing the speakers is because i heard the cdt's need a 3 inch mounting depth and the car has about 2 inches before hitting the window.

so to compensate for this, it's recommended to get some 3/4 mdf and mount the midbass with those.

it probably isnt difficult, but i **** at wood, all my woodshop projects were really sloppy.

i will attempt it, but it turns out bad, i'll just hav a friend do it for me.

i'm pretty sure i can install the headunit myself and run all the wires., i'll hav a friend build me a 1.5^3 ft sealed box.

thanks for all ur help guys. [be on standby!! lol]

yea i plan to take pics of everything when i get them....

right now still on standby ;\

you wanna see crappy install, you should see mine. :p I fricken monted it all weird and stuff. But hey, they pound for 6.5's. Also sound good too.

i still havent gotten my car yet, it's been hard getting one cuz i'm being very pickythe car would be a 94-95 black integra gsr.

the reason i dont think i will do a good job installing the speakers is because i heard the cdt's need a 3 inch mounting depth and the car has about 2 inches before hitting the window.

so to compensate for this, it's recommended to get some 3/4 mdf and mount the midbass with those.

it probably isnt difficult, but i **** at wood, all my woodshop projects were really sloppy.

i will attempt it, but it turns out bad, i'll just hav a friend do it for me.

i'm pretty sure i can install the headunit myself and run all the wires., i'll hav a friend build me a 1.5^3 ft sealed box.

thanks for all ur help guys. [be on standby!! lol]

well i have some ma audio comps in my car...they have some crazy mounting depth....i have to keep my windows rolled up in the front.....kinda sux.....but its a tradeoff im willing to take......cant really make the decision for ya....jus gotta find out if your willing to do it or not....and i'd always suggest deadening your doors....even if u dont have speakers in them.....blocks alot of road noise as well..... http://www.sounddomain.com/id/goddyd4me there are some pics of my doors deadened on there...enjoy

thanks for the info, now i actually know what deadner looks like

out of curiousity, whats the mounting depth on those speakers?

Dynamat around your door speakers helps a lot. I had some put in when I got my comps installed and it made a hell of a difference. I can run down the interstate at 80 and still hear em loud and clear. Probly only cost you $35 or $40 to get the dynamat and get it installed.

Dynamat around your door speakers helps a lot. I had some put in when I got my comps installed and it made a hell of a difference. I can run down the interstate at 80 and still hear em loud and clear. Probly only cost you $35 or $40 to get the dynamat and get it installed.
dont waste ur money on dynamat much less having somebody do it for u.

Look at either second skin http://www.secondskinaudio.com or Edead http://www.edesignaudio.com These are the same but for much cheaper $$ and installation is simple u just clean off the surface stick it on and apply heat from a hair dryer or something.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.