amplifier rattle

masonstephens55

CarAudio.com Recruit
I have a ATv2-60.4AB // 420 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier that is bolted on a board and the back has a clear plate on it that rattles due to my sub. I am not sure how to keep it from rattling without take the back plate off ( which voids warranty ). anything helps, Thank you!

I have a ATv2-60.4AB // 420 Watts RMS 4-Channel Car Audio Amplifier that is bolted on a board and the back has a clear plate on it that rattles due to my sub. I am not sure how to keep it from rattling without take the back plate off ( which voids warranty ). anything helps, Thank you!
Put a strip of sponge length wise under it. Not a wide sponge, just about 1" x 1" x length of plexi glass.

Can you send a picture? Might help with brain storming ideas.

Peel and Stick Foam weather stripping should work

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...