Why the hate on Audiopipe ASPM models??

Then you are a nut hugger dude. If it's the same board, same parts, and rolls out of the same factory it's the same thing. I specifically said the apsm is not the same. They aren't korean built.
im no nuthugger brah..... and an aspm is not the same as my saz you sir are an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif hey did you know that an escalade and a geo metro roll out of the same factory too...

im no nuthugger brah..... and an aspm is not the same as my saz you sir are an idiot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif hey did you know that an escalade and a geo metro roll out of the same factory too...
If you would like to call me an idiot, please show where I said that an apsm and your amp are the same thing. Next, no those two didn't roll out of the same factory. GM had several plants and the tiny cars weren't made at the same place as the SUV's.

[quote name='MisterDeadeye']@sundownz

Let's get this solved, shall we? @BlakeC is trying to tell people that your amps are the same as every other Korean amp. What say you?[/QUOTE]
That's not what I said, but I think Jacob will confirm that most korean amps are exactly the same as each other. If you'll read, I said that the new korean AP's are the same as everyone else. Jacob isn't a stupid guy. He will read and see that you twisted my words.

I think @snoopdan will tell you the same thing I have. All you really have to do is see two amps in different cases with the same layout and know a little about electronics to know it's the same stuff. "oh they use different parts". Really? So you're telling me that a mosfet with a different rating or pinout will work in the same circuit as a different one? No. Those mosfets are made to pulse a specific voltage to that torroid so that a specific voltage is put out through the secondary and into the rectifier to be stored in the capacitor bank. You can't just change a chip and it be ok. Use your head.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.