Why the hate on Audiopipe ASPM models??

You're kidding, right? Please, explain to me what you were really saying when you said this, "AP now is the same as all the other korean amps out there man. The problem with this hobby is people are so brand loyal. If you would pay attention you'd know that they all come from the same place. They all have the same board layouts and same parts. The only differences are the cases."
And this, "Their new models roll out of the same factory your SAZ did."

And this, "Think of it however you want. There isn't a lick of difference between them.

.... it wouldn't necessarily mean that. They are in fact the same parts, and board layouts... but you're right it wouldn't HAVE to mean that. (except for the new Saz-1500. I haven't seen anyone else use that layout yet.)"

And this, "If it's the same board, same parts, and rolls out of the same factory it's the same thing"

Truly, I'd like to know how you can possibly say what you're saying right now. Do you have the mind of a twelve year old? Are you not able to create a thought sequence in your head? Come on, you said it multiple times in multiple posts that AP's new amps and Sundown's amps use the same parts and are from the same place, and therefore, are the same.
I don't like to put people down on forums... but I'm struggling very hard here. LOL. Anyways, let me state very clearly. All korean amps are cookie cutter amps. There are SEVERAL factories in korea. Two are the most prevalent. The one Sundown uses may not be the same one that most use. Regardless, there are other manufacturers with the exact same things as sundown. Absolutely. So, while I wasn't specifically talking about sundown here or there as I qualified in my statements above... sundown does not design their own amps. Jacob is not an engineer. Does that take away from their product or make them worse than someone? Absolutely not. they have fine products. Does it make them EXACTLY like DC or DD? maybe not if they use a different build house. Does it make them EXACTLY like some other brands that selects the same models from that same build house? Yes for that model it does. Now, please apply that to my comments above and you'll see how you're just plain wrong and lying.

I don't like to put people down on forums... but I'm struggling very hard here. LOL. Anyways, let me state very clearly. All korean amps are cookie cutter amps. There are SEVERAL factories in korea. Two are the most prevalent. The one Sundown uses may not be the same one that most use. Regardless, there are other manufacturers with the exact same things as sundown. Absolutely. So, while I wasn't specifically talking about sundown here or there as I qualified in my statements above... sundown does not design their own amps. Jacob is not an engineer. Does that take away from their product or make them worse than someone? Absolutely not. they have fine products. Does it make them EXACTLY like DC or DD? maybe not if they use a different build house. Does it make them EXACTLY like some other brands that selects the same models from that same build house? Yes for that model it does. Now, please apply that to my comments above and you'll see how you're just plain wrong and lying.
Nope. You're just trying to cover the mistakes you made earlier in the topic. You said it multiple times, and I'm done having this discussion.

I wonder which amp will handle 11 volts all day everyday better. Jacob has said to snoop that there is a lot of tooling put into his amp designs. Along with that I am positive, although the ap may have the same size caps as the saz which has higher quality ones of the two?

This reminds me of Jbinn calling out PSI and getting his ass owned.

Screw it, just run your junk and Ill keep using my quality controled product that will preform the same years from now as it did when I opened its box.

This is trully the demise of this hobby. The decline of the real enthusiast

Screw it, just run your junk and Ill keep using my quality controled product that will preform the same years from now as it did when I opened its box.
exactly what i said, but obviously i am a total noob and have no clue what I am doing because i dont run audiopipe and I waisted my money on a sundown....

I wonder which amp will handle 11 volts all day everyday better. Jacob has said to snoop that there is a lot of tooling put into his amp designs. Along with that I am positive, although the ap may have the same size caps as the saz which has higher quality ones of the two? This reminds me of Jbinn calling out PSI and getting his ass owned.
What "tooling"? Is there a picture of this? The term tooling usually refers to custom fabrication of metal, which would indicate a different case. As for capacitors, are you saying that sundown uses higher temp and tolerance ratings than someone else? If so who? this way I can check and see if you know what you're talking about.

So you think that the korean Audiopipe amps don't have any quality control even though they roll out of the same factories as many other manufacturers that are known for their quality? Really?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

EpicMango

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
EpicMango
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date