Why the hate on Audiopipe ASPM models??

did read above and like i said it may be designed there but how do u think it can be so cheap?

using lower quality parts then the others
What parts do you think can be swapped out for "lower quality" ones? Just curious.

There IS another explanation for the price difference.

this thread is funny.... regardless to any crap that anyone says about ap's. for $100 bucks for 1500rms.... hell even if it only does 1300rms clean... you cant really beat it.. im not knocking sundown because i love the saz line. but for the price of a saz1500 you can buy like 3 ap1500s and still have change....??????? thats 4500rms (tho i dont think you can strap 3 amps together) vs about 1675rms from the saz(give or take).. i dont run audiopipe because they didnt make what i wanted amp wise. now these new apk's caught my attention tho. just waiting for some one to come up with some clamp results.

[quote name='BlakeC']That's not what I said, but I think Jacob will confirm that most korean amps are exactly the same as each other. If you'll read, I said that the new korean AP's are the same as everyone else. Jacob isn't a stupid guy. He will read and see that you twisted my words.[/QUOTE]

No, you said that the SAZ3500 and APK3500(or whatever AP amp you're talking about) are the same with the heatsink being the only exception. That you said explicitly.

[quote name='BlakeC']I think @snoopdan will tell you the same thing I have. All you really have to do is see two amps in different cases with the same layout and know a little about electronics to know it's the same stuff. "oh they use different parts". Really? So you're telling me that a mosfet with a different rating or pinout will work in the same circuit as a different one? No. Those mosfets are made to pulse a specific voltage to that torroid so that a specific voltage is put out through the secondary and into the rectifier to be stored in the capacitor bank. You can't just change a chip and it be ok. Use your head.[/QUOTE]

Jacob has had discussions with him about this before, when he tried saying the same thing you just did. The conversation ended with snoop deciding to stop responding because he didn't know what he was talking about. I suspect the same thing will happen with you.

Jacob has had discussions with him about this before, when he tried saying the same thing you just did. The conversation ended with snoop deciding to stop responding because he didn't know what he was talking about. I suspect the same thing will happen with you.
I stopped responding because I give zero fucks.

i have the apsm 1200 rated to do 600 at 2 ohm and i did a direct swap with an mtx amp that did 600 at 2 ohm and while both seemed to achive the same power i felt the mtx had alot more SQ and just seemed to control the woofer well

however the audiopipe was cheaper price wise than the mtx and will do more power at 1 ohm.

No, you said that the SAZ3500 and APK3500(or whatever AP amp you're talking about) are the same with the heatsink being the only exception. That you said explicitly.
Ok. Please find the quoted statement and post it here. Otherwise you're lying. I am saying I never said that and calling you a liar. Now what?

Please link to said thread. I simply can't trust your opinion based on the things you've so far fabricated against me.

Ok. Please find the quoted statement and post it here. Otherwise you're lying. I am saying I never said that and calling you a liar. Now what?
This is what.

Their new models roll out of the same factory your SAZ did. (Well maybe Sundown uses a factory down the road from the ones some of the other places use. Slightly different board layouts, but it still designed by that build house and that design will be sold to other companies to resell.)
You first said this, then you edited the post to say that MAYBE Sundown isn't made by the same people.

Think of it however you want. There isn't a lick of difference between them.
.... it wouldn't necessarily mean that. They are in fact the same parts, and board layouts... but you're right it wouldn't HAVE to mean that. (except for the new Saz-1500. I haven't seen anyone else use that layout yet.)
Then you said this. Like you said, Jacob's a smart guy. I'm sure he'll see what you're implying with this post.

AP now is the same as all the other korean amps out there man. The problem with this hobby is people are so brand loyal. If you would pay attention you'd know that they all come from the same place. They all have the same board layouts and same parts. The only differences are the cases.
APSM is not a korean board though so even though it is the topic, that's not what i'm referring to. I was merely responding to his statement.
Then this.

Then you are a nut hugger dude. If it's the same board, same parts, and rolls out of the same factory it's the same thing. I specifically said the apsm is not the same. They aren't korean built.
Then you said this, in response to Ranger talking about his SAZ3500. Who's the one lying? It's sure not me. And next time you need me to recall things you've already said, save me a bit of effort and check for yourself. Thanks.

Please link to said thread. I simply can't trust your opinion based on the things you've so far fabricated against me.
Give me a few minutes, I'm posting on my phone. I'll be back with the link soon.

This is what.

You first said this, then you edited the post to say that MAYBE Sundown isn't made by the same people.

Then you said this. Like you said, Jacob's a smart guy. I'm sure he'll see what you're implying with this post.

Then this.

Then you said this, in response to Ranger talking about his SAZ3500. Who's the one lying? It's sure not me. And next time you need me to recall things you've already said, save me a bit of effort and check for yourself. Thanks.

Give me a few minutes, I'm posting on my phone. I'll be back with the link soon.
You just proved you're a liar. NONE of what you quoted said what you have lied and said it did. You have to summarize and try to spin it your way. Next time you try to lie about someone do a better job. Anyone can read that and see I stated things in a way that cannot logically be contorted to mean what you WANT them to mean. Clearly I'm not lying. You just quoted a bunch of posts that said the opposite of what you claimed they did and then lied about them. LOL

You just proved you're a liar. NONE of what you quoted said what you have lied and said it did. You have to summarize and try to spin it your way. Next time you try to lie about someone do a better job. Anyone can read that and see I stated things in a way that cannot logically be contorted to mean what you WANT them to mean. Clearly I'm not lying. You just quoted a bunch of posts that said the opposite of what you claimed they did and then lied about them. LOL
You're kidding, right? Please, explain to me what you were really saying when you said this, "AP now is the same as all the other korean amps out there man. The problem with this hobby is people are so brand loyal. If you would pay attention you'd know that they all come from the same place. They all have the same board layouts and same parts. The only differences are the cases."

And this, "Their new models roll out of the same factory your SAZ did."

And this, "Think of it however you want. There isn't a lick of difference between them.

.... it wouldn't necessarily mean that. They are in fact the same parts, and board layouts... but you're right it wouldn't HAVE to mean that. (except for the new Saz-1500. I haven't seen anyone else use that layout yet.)"

And this, "If it's the same board, same parts, and rolls out of the same factory it's the same thing"

Truly, I'd like to know how you can possibly say what you're saying right now. Do you have the mind of a twelve year old? Are you not able to create a thought sequence in your head? Come on, you said it multiple times in multiple posts that AP's new amps and Sundown's amps use the same parts and are from the same place, and therefore, are the same.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.