Why the hate on Audiopipe ASPM models??

[quote name='BlakeC']Here is something I would like to ask Jacob and/or Nick. First of all I don't want to be controversial. You both offer great products and service etc. Let's say you custom tool an amplifier, what keep the buildhouse from selling that amplifier to another manufacturer? That means they already have the pcb layout ready to etch. The workers know where to place the components and which ones. From their standpoint, wouldn't it make sense to make an amplifier they've already produced available for others to order? Does an agreement made here hold up in Korean courts? I'm just curious on this. The whole custom board tooling is certainly news to me. I have looked into my own amp line and that's why I know the things i know, but I admit that doesn't mean I know it all. that's why I'm asking this question. It's not a loaded question or a gotcha question, but I do a lot of amp repairs and have intimate knowledge of this and if custom tooling is available I'd certainly like to know more about it before I place my first order.[/QUOTE]

After the boards are made there is custom tooling only done to the Sundown amps on all of their amps. @sundownz Elaborate plox to end this thread.

[quote name='murph']After the boards are made there is custom tooling only done to the Sundown amps on all of their amps. @sundownz Elaborate plox to end this thread.[/QUOTE]

I don't think either of us knows what you're talking about but if they are custom designing certain aspects of their boards that is very exciting. I can tell you with certainty that most do not which leads everyone to believe that it is not available. If that is true and it is available, it could certainly help a startup company. If you don't have a ton of capital, you really don't want to risk many returns so it would benefit that person to make sure they had a bit more margin for error built in. Look I don't know everything guys. I do know there are a lot of amps out there that are identical. MOST are. If sundown and IA are not, that's awesome to be honest. I want on that bandwagon.

Everything dont have to come at once. The best part of this hobby is getting there.
Very true. It really applys to everything. Nothing HAS to come tommorow. Buy what you want. Wait, save and dream and when the day comes you can buy the new piece of equipment, you will enjoy it more.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

EpicMango

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
EpicMango
Colorado
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date