why does everyone hate on audiobahn

I was not aware I was posting in a grammar form. Look a end to the sentence. Happy now grammar ***.
You still haven't shown proper grammar. It would just be nice to be able to read your posts without wanting to shoot myself in the face, you know?

Why don't you have any respect for the people trying to decipher your garbage? Maybe it takes too much time to move your pinky four millimeters to hit a period. Maybe you just don't know how to use a keyboard. Maybe you're just retarded. Regardless, I don't think it's too much to ask people on a fucking Internet forum to show a little intelligence.

Or just go with Alpine and not have to worry about peple hating.. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

lol girl on forum now? wow. you know what means.

rally the troops!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/viking2.gif.35c13a457368016b956ccf693af31291.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif

lol girl on forum now? wow. you know what means.rally the troops!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/viking2.gif.35c13a457368016b956ccf693af31291.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/highhorse.gif.6bbb570c3f53dc0dcce8a2b8ad05cf11.gif
A 15 year old girl, apparently.

A 15 year old girl, apparently.
a 15 year old girl, who drives her own car. hmmm... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/sneaky.gif.7189749b3a3f769e8815b47e8ae87f88.gif

ifn33t.jpg

this guy reminds me of a kid here in town who claims he did 150 with the seats up. With 2 x 12's and 1000 watts, keeps saying he can prove it still waiting to see the printout or video. You may have one yourself a little trophy but unless you can prove it to us dont waste our bandwidth with your nonsense

I have had good experiences with theyre California USA made gear, in which is all I have ever been able to keep running.All the HCT amps, have always performed well for me, and have always done well with rated power, and some.I still run some older gear from this brand, and never have had any issues,.Its as with any brand..you get what you pay for,in my opinion.Most are tight A S S E S, and dont want to pay for top notch gear, so they end up with entry level gear expecting to achieve the miracle of getting top notch out of it,or going beyond the limitations of, and ruin theyre equipment, due to nothing more than stupidity.I have Audiobahn gear, and still run, and has served me well, and have been happy with the performance throughout.I have a 3 way component set, and a two way component set, and still sound fantastic,and a couple HCT amplifiers, that are working fine, and still shell out the power.all USA California made gear.Ive had these since About 2001, and still in operation,and have pushed beyond limitations, and still sound great, and working fanstastic.
What audiobling product was ever made in USA? Pics of made in USA label on any of the trash they ever sold. Most of the people I know who ever sold that stuff stopped selling it because 30% or so failed right out of the box and the rest performed poorly.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.