why does everyone hate on audiobahn

lachermichael

i have had several audiobahn amps right now i have 3 1300hct i love these amps great power doesnt draw alot of power stays cool i hit 145.9 on the window with 3 audiobahn 1200 subs and 1 1300 hct 4 gage wire sealed box and i ran it at .63 ohms for over a year no problems at all stop hating on these amps try them if you really know what you are doing you will like them

When audiobahn originally launched they were not horrible...but not amazing, but not what they ended up being which was...well.... not that great.

i have had several audiobahn amps right now i have 3 1300hct i love these amps great power doesnt draw alot of power stays cool i hit 145.9 on the window with 3 audiobahn 1200 subs and 1 1300 hct 4 gage wire sealed box and i ran it at .63 ohms for over a year no problems at all stop hating on these amps try them if you really know what you are doing you will like them
Sorry, I'm having a hard time reading your post. All I'm able to comprehend is this: "i write everything as one sentence because i dont know how to use periods or capital letters i never took the time in school to learn all of that 'english' crap i was too busy looking at the ******* and obsessing over what those guys at best buy told me seriously why do we even have to have four years of english to graduate most high schools in the united states thats retarded we all know wordz our parents told us how to use them and talk we dont need to worry about sentences or grammar"

they will take out everybody out here

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

and they have quad coils some of them making them louder

I have used several Audiobahn amps. All but the hct line failed. The 2300hct would get hot as hell from low voltage,low impedence but never quit. Not the most efficient but put out close to rated power. For the money the 2300hct was should have save a little more and gone audioque. Any other line is pure crap though

yeah never had any good experiences with them I got a free set of 6.5 3 way coaxials they lasted a day off head unit power... for god sakes you can look at them and see how cheaply made they are

I have had good experiences with theyre California USA made gear, in which is all I have ever been able to keep running.All the HCT amps, have always performed well for me, and have always done well with rated power, and some.I still run some older gear from this brand, and never have had any issues,.Its as with any brand..you get what you pay for,in my opinion.Most are tight A S S E S, and dont want to pay for top notch gear, so they end up with entry level gear expecting to achieve the miracle of getting top notch out of it,or going beyond the limitations of, and ruin theyre equipment, due to nothing more than stupidity.I have Audiobahn gear, and still run, and has served me well, and have been happy with the performance throughout.I have a 3 way component set, and a two way component set, and still sound fantastic,and a couple HCT amplifiers, that are working fine, and still shell out the power.all USA California made gear.Ive had these since About 2001, and still in operation,and have pushed beyond limitations, and still sound great, and working fanstastic.

Sorry, I'm having a hard time reading your post. All I'm able to comprehend is this: "i write everything as one sentence because i dont know how to use periods or capital letters i never took the time in school to learn all of that 'english' crap i was too busy looking at the ******* and obsessing over what those guys at best buy told me seriously why do we even have to have four years of english to graduate most high schools in the united states thats retarded we all know wordz our parents told us how to use them and talk we dont need to worry about sentences or grammar"
I was not aware I was posting in a grammar form. Look a end to the sentence. Happy now grammar ***.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.