Why does everyone bash JL for their prices?

Whatever, call me a nut hugger, but half the products recommended on this forum and held in high esteem are ****. And the people that recommend them are usually the JL bashers.

I admit that JL not being considered spl speakers gets them bashed on this forum, being a mostly spl forum....but in answer to the question of sq, I will take a Polk SR over a w7 anyday of the week. No, the polk doesnt sound better than w7. Ive heard both and i feel they are equal, but the Polk can be had for half the price of the w7. The only area where the w7 outshines the polk in my opinon, is lownote extension, and even thats close

and before someone quotes me and says that i only hate Jl because its out of my price range, even that isnt true. even if i had that amount to spend on subs, i still wouldnt get a w7, i'd get two polk SRs if i was going sq

It's different when you purposely misspell something compared to when you just fail at grammar.
right cuz i really car to make sure i dot all me i's and cross all my t's for you guys....im here to get a point across not a PHUCKN spellin B LMAO!!! how u like that 4 purposely misspelling LMAO!!! you guys are rediculous lol this is about car audio not an english class smart guy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.