New help with a new system

sweatma3
10+ year member

michigan
My budget is like $900 and i need a new system.

Here's what i was thinking about

Speakers: Phoenix Gold rsd65cs - $80ish

Amp for speakers: Alpine PDX2.150 - $215ish

Sub: Alpine Type-R SWR-1242D - $120ish (What's the difference between 2ohm and 4?)

Amp for sub: Alpine MRP M500 - $150ish

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-3200UB - $140ish

Total: $705

Also should I get a sealed or ported box? What other stuff will I need? I believe a harness kit and wiring kit?

What do you guys think? Any suggestions?

Thanks

Save up more money to be honest man. Don't go small at first - go all out you'll thank yourself. Also It would help if you gave the year/model/brand olf car you have too.

add another $150 for a PAC interface to the factory wiring for GM Class II DataBus.

recognize none of those prices include warranty or customer support.

the weakest link is your front speakers. make that your largest investment.

in my opinion go for mainly SQ and use the subwoofers to increase the quality of your music instead of spl. My first system the one i have right now is mainly spl and its pretty much useless to me now because after one song im all tired out (literally tired from listening to a song). I actually turn my subs off sometimes now lol spl just gets annoying for a daily driver

everyone, do me a favor, I'm a mod on a car audio site, I have a chance to win 50 bucks if I have the most people referred. I'm currently down by 4 please HELP ME WIN>

All you have to do is click on the link below and register. You don't have to do anything else its free. I just need people as a referred member. so get everyone to do this to help me out k? You don't even have to do anything ever again, just sign up saying I referred you. don't even have to like car audio. just help ME out. k? thanks

Registration Agreement

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.