Why does everyone bash JL for their prices?

You're not making any sense //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif
what dont u get....."YOU" asked a question then called a few people "MORONS" cuz u didnt like the answer you got whats hard bout that
No, your answer didn't make any sense. Not that anyone has the patience to wade through the grammatical errors, anyway.

JL is some good ****. I'd much rather pay their prices than pay for junk from some unknown internet company.

JL's reputation speaks for itself.

List price for a 12w7 is 900$, list price for a 12 idmax is 500$

The JL bashing here is pretty unintelligent most of the time, and while i wont necessarily say that they're overpriced, they are quite expensive compared to similar products

TRU DAT, and we all know that you could throw a nice 3k RMS at the warden daily and it would love it. try that with the W7 LMAO see what happens
its not about whos got the bigger penis:fyi: the W7 is a nice sub even if you cant run 3kws on it some people dont like fart cars when it comes to a setup its all about personal preference

and yes i think JL is a nice product and its not for me either i like my fart car even if it does sound like crap

List price for a 12w7 is 900$, list price for a 12 idmax is 500$The JL bashing here is pretty unintelligent most of the time, and while i wont necessarily say that they're overpriced, they are quite expensive compared to similar products
You can goto any dealer worth a **** and get it for much cheaper.

Idmax is a helluva woofer though. I'd say the Idmax is more on line with a W6v2 though.

I love JL audio threads. I think Eugenics started it simply for the entertainment //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.