Why does everyone bash JL for their prices?

Another superb post...
I don't punctuate get over it DD and IA and Fi and RE the list goes on it all smashes the fan boys of jl they simply like it cuz they strap a ***** to the cone and play a 20hz test tone that is all

I don't punctuate get over it DD and IA and Fi and RE the list goes on it all smashes the fan boys of jl they simply like it cuz they strap a ***** to the cone and play a 20hz test tone that is all
This post blew my fucking mind. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

I think you meant to use the word "hence" in that post too. I could be wrong, THOUGH. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I be gettin' lazy. You righ, You righ.

I think you meant to use the word "hence" in that post too. I could be wrong, THOUGH. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I be gettin' lazy. You righ, You righ.

Ehl Oh EHL...

http://mobile.jlaudio.com/pdfs/MagAdsPDFs/Braaaap_FPO.pdf

Anybody Wanna do the math on how much power those 15w3's took? .......2000watts. On A sub rated at 400watts.

JL motors are NOT easy to burn, On the contrary the foam surrounds and lightweight cones are easy to destroy if you have no fvcking clue what you are doing with the enclosure, like 99% of the people who buy them.

Pound for pound J-Ehls are easily contenders for the best over-all sub on the market. Sure there are better pure SQ subs. (focal makes a $1200 500watt 8") And better SPL, (A 22" jackhammer will run you about 8g's and sound like a monkey slapping you in the face with a donkey dick, if you can find a power plant to hook it up too)

That is from the cross comparison of SQ/SPL/Reliability/customer service/reputation/price, they are hard to beat.

I'd assume because you have no idea how to properly punctuate?

Probably like you've got absolutely no idea what a real subwoofer sounds like.. that's what I gather from your post anyway.

I'd assume because you have no idea how to properly punctuate?

Probably like you've got absolutely no idea what a real subwoofer sounds like.. that's what I gather from your post anyway.

They arent gay woofers the DD series are handmade take 5k+ watts and are more on the SPL side as well as the BTL the Fi Q series is their SQ sub and is just like the JLw7 and sounds better to me but I would rather have a man made woofer made with love then a mass produced over priced woofer that everyone has it simply comes down to this "Go big or go home" Not dissing Jl just dissing the price
get the **** out

the w7 would stomp all over the q in sq and spl

q is too bottom heavy

get the **** out

q is too bottom heavy
YEAH! BOTTOM HEAVY!

Notice, it's got a completely round upper half.. and a line on the bottom.

33a9z53.png

and as stated before, no letter is going to be louder than a JL Audio subwoofer.

get the **** out

q is too bottom heavy
YEAH! BOTTOM HEAVY!

Notice, it's got a completely round upper half.. and a line on the bottom.

33a9z53.png

and as stated before, no letter is going to be louder than a JL Audio subwoofer.

yeah buy you a 18" BTL or a DD 18 and it would STOMP ALL OVER JL's TOP OF THE LINE 13W7
this post is ridiculous. buy a BTL or some high end DD to stomp all over a w13? why would someone buy a sub that sounds like **** that takes GOBS of power for it to perform at best? in the end it will still sounds like ****.

i have friends that run JLW7's in their cars. my opinion? they are amazing subs with great clear deep output. a very well performing sub and well designed piece of equipment by a reputable company.

JL = Thumbs up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.