Why do people put enormous bass in their cars?

well, first of all, its a ****ing great feeling, and second, the attention ladies give, knowing that your music can blow the clothes off women. I have 12s in my hoe and am looking for more because I just used to it and it seems like theyre not as powerful as they used to be.

This is what's important. As long as it's clean and balanced, it's all good. That's what I'm striving for right now with my CVXs, but as we all know, Kicker isn't known for SQ at all.
People **** on Kicker's SQ, but I still say on a scale of 1 to 10 they're a solid 6. Won't be keeping up with your jazz albums or showing you the subtleties in classical with a lot of pipe organs and upright basses, but its output is plenty smooth.

Bass is good,and you can never have enough,i thought about walling off my mustang,but i'm against 2 seaters,so that would defeat the purpose,so i gotta stay in the trunk, even my wife wants another 15" to accompany her lonely RE,you never can get too loud.

I honestly don't see the point UNLESS you are competing.
So unless I drive a big suv to a show and get a mic thrown in the drives seat and get a reading I do not get it? LMAO right that in itself is so pointless wow I can get a 186 or wow i got 2 more DB's than last time. So stupid.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Either way weather they are or not competing it is pointless.

For those of you that are still like I love the bass and the feel. Hope you willl like the feel of one of these babies one day, much sooner than you may think.

500_1210024467_hearing_aid_ca.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.