Why Do I Hate Kicker and Rockford for no reason?

Have you guys seen that commercial about the weightloss pill? "When is a weightloss pill worth $150.00 a bottle"?........I hate that commercial.

i guess i thought that this thread is what the forum is for? what i'm trying to say is im not gonna badmouth certain companies if i've never heard them but im most definitely gonna be buying RE subs, even though i've never heard them. people on here love them, so i'm trusting their opinions

I dont like kicker because people I know this it is really good for no reason, they know nothing about audio but they go to sound advice and get some kicker. They think kicker is good cause their subs are square. Like this idiot who has a z11 tahoe with 22's and in the trunk he has 4 kicker comp vr's in this tiny sealed box.

I dont like kicker because people I know think it is really good for no reason, they know nothing about audio but they go to sound advice and get some kicker. They think kicker is good cause their subs are square. Like this idiot who has a z11 tahoe on 22's and in the trunk he has 4 kicker comp vr's in this tiny sealed box, it annoys me a lot.

Ha, me and a friend was talking about this subject about 2 days ago. Alot of people dis like a company because of what other people say. Just like the solobaric. People may say this and that about it, and a person who has never heard the woofer perfrom may get carried away by the negative talk and develop a since of hatred towards the company. I think, in some form or fashion everyone is like this. I mean, im sure alot of people havent heard walmarts Rampage speakers, but im sure they wouldnt by it just because its sold at walmart. I really think this was funny, since i was just talking about this and more specifically, talking about the solobaric woofers from kicker. Oh and for the Fosgate thing, some people dont like it because Bestbuy carry their subs. But this is just my opinion

i was like that...... i HATED kicker i heard probably 10 solo setups, and they all BLEW ASS, im talkin like 136, with Sh~ty sound quality, then i heard one hitt 148 with a single 15 in a regular cab truck, and the sound quality is just as good as edesigns,

now i would buy kicker in a second, its all about the install

I agree that it is totally the install. People are saying maybe products are hated because they are sold at stores like Best Buy. Maybe it's not cause of best buy but more because the idiots that buy from there just get a prefab box and then make the subs sound like crap.

Just a thought.

I HATE AUDIOBAHN!!!! Simply cause im a newb and im trying to meet the r.m.s. rating of the sub:( I have a flame q 12. AND GODDA***T I DONT HAVE ENOUGH MONEY FOR AN EXPENSIVE AMP!!!!! WHY ARE THE SUBS SO CHEAP???? MAKE THEM MORE EXPENSIVE SO IDIOTS LIKE ME DONT BUY THEM WITHOUT ENOUGHT MONEY TO POWER THEM. Do you guys know what im talking about???

i was like that...... i HATED kicker i heard probably 10 solo setups, and they all BLEW ASS, im talkin like 136, with Sh~ty sound quality, then i heard one hitt 148 with a single 15 in a regular cab truck, and the sound quality is just as good as edesigns,
now i would buy kicker in a second, its all about the install
AAAmen! :thumbsup

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.