Why all the hate for AudioPipe/ VVme?

Lol coming from the loser who has a hcca 2400 on running 400 watts lol man bro are u butt hurt?
You can't feed more than 500 watts to one of those subs without cooking it you fkn moron. It's the last of a set of 6 I had that I will keep around forever when I'm in between cars and builds you fkn douche

Your custom box didn't have enough port area, therefore choking the drivers, so it might as well have been prefab. The second box looks better though. Don't argue with the big boys if you can't keep up.
And nice RCA placement, I'm sure that sounds GREAT slapping against your subs
LOL dude those rcas were not perminant I just havent finished I just changed out my rcas

Funny how u can find the specs of the box by looking at a picture tho lol u must be the **** huh hahaha

This is gonna be fun

LOL dude those rvcs were not perminant I just havent finished I just changed out my rcas
Funny how u can find the specs of the box by looking at a picture tho lol u must be the **** huh hahaha

This is gonna be fun
A port that's about ~3" wide and 12" tall is going to be choking a box that size, you've probably got 10 sqin of port per cube if even that... lol

You can't feed more than 500 watts to one of those subs without cooking it you fkn moron. It's the last of a set of 6 I had that I will keep around forever when I'm in between cars and builds you fkn douche
My point exactly sorry *** set up bro u don't get rights to talk **** with a tonka toy set up

A port that's about ~3" wide and 12" tall is going to be choking a box that size, you've probably got 10 sqin of port per cube if even that... lol
Lol oh so u can do measurements just going by a picture huh...man u are just too awesome must come in handy when your doing math problems based on a picture huh?

Not only that there is more going in with the port than just a basic slot port...but I probably have picture x-ray vision too and saw that as well I'm sure

Lol oh so u can do measurements just going by a picture huh...man u are just too awesome must come in handy when your doing math problems based on a picture huh?
A port that's right beside a 12" sub and is the same height is obviously 12" tall LMFAO

My point exactly sorry *** set up bro u don't get rights to talk **** with a tonka toy set up
STFU you fkn piece of shyt you don't know shyt about me or wtf I have done or do now, I will crush you, that's not some e-thug threat, it's a fact!!! I've installed more car audio than you jerk off to gay **** you fkn h0m0

I just sold & shipped my old DD 12" half way across the country for a PROFIT, now I'm build ing a new setup with an SA-12 until my X is ready chump, so go **** another d1ck you little b1tch

STFU you fkn piece of shyt you don't know shyt about me or wtf I have done or do now, I will crush you, that's not some e-thug threat, it's a fact!!! I've installed more car audio than you jerk off to gay **** you fkn h0m0
Lol oh I'm sorry your feelings are hurt next time try to get someone to use lube when u get raped so it don't hurt so much lol ur tripping out like that fat kid I once saw on YouTube over a game of WoW

I just sold & shipped my old DD 12" half way across the country for a PROFIT, now I'm build ing a new setup with an SA-12 until my X is ready chump, so go **** another d1ck you little b1tch
Maybe u are that fat kid...my suspicion is growing

Lol oh I'm sorry your feelings are hurt next time try to get someone to use lube when u get raped so it don't hurt so much lol ur tripping out like that fat kid I once saw on YouTube over a game of WoW
Play nice and get back to listening to your Sony Xplods

you watch vids about WoW - WOW you ARE really a h0m0... & I was just assuming //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

you watch vids about WoW - WOW you ARE really a h0m0... & I was just assuming //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif
U should stop now your comebacks get more pathetic every time u post brah. Lol but for real

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lowlacs

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
Lowlacs
Live Oak Fl. 32060
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date