whos has a Audiobahn system

ive had a pair of 6.5in componets for 7 years, and 4 trucks.

they are the ones befor e the flame sh!t got put on the basket.

they have been good to me for that long, so im complaining.

I was watching Overhaulin the other day... They did a really nice job on a late 60's camaro. Pearl black with flames, 18" Foose wheels...

And to top it all off they had an all Audiobahn / Alphasonik stereo system. I was ****in pissed.

some of the old Audiobahn amps/sub like the first and second model year stuff was decent. I have an a2200hct that i have had for like 7 years and beat it to death, still runs fine and never shuts off. Would I buy any of the newer ****? NO. Actually I just sold some aw1200x that I bought the same time I got that amp to a friend cause he is poor. Still pound strong. Not musical subs but he listens to like death metal or some **** and rap, I doubt they would be good on Jazz lol.

so yeah i hear everybody talk bad about audiobahn but i cant say anything really bad about audiobahn because i own two aw1206t and i have them hook up to a hifonics bxi2005d amp and there still going strong for about 3 years now and i play my system everyday and i really never had any problems with them and they dont sound like crap like some people say so i am just saying i dont see what everyone is talking about how bad audiobahn is so i am saying there not the best but i dont think they get the respect they should get and why spend so much money on a big name brand subwoofer when a lower line of brand will do about the same so who still have a audiobahn system that has treated them pretty good

Attachments

• IMG_20200121_233637.jpg
    IMG_20200121_233637.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 61
  • IMG_20200121_224815.jpg
    IMG_20200121_224815.jpg
    740.4 KB · Views: 68
I just dug these out after sitting for 10yrs and the things still Rip! They blew the box apart! and now am figuring out how to build a box that's 2.3cf per sub so 4.6 total? And trying to find measurements for that size box.

I just dug these out after sitting for 10yrs and the things still Rip! They blew the box apart! and now am figuring out how to build a box that's 2.3cf per sub so 4.6 total? And trying to find measurements for that size box.
I have some nice top of the line Audiobahn rack mount amps and stuff that I'm getting ready to sell if your wanting some quality stuff for those subs

Lulz at ripped the box apart. What happened did you get your particle board enclosure wet? If your happy with your setup then so be it, that's all that really matters. Coming on here talking about how badass your Audiobahn Hifonics **** is though is laughable. Hey you never know maybe one day you'll hear a real system bro

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.