whos has a Audiobahn system

texicanz
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
moline,il
so yeah i hear everybody talk bad about audiobahn but i cant say anything really bad about audiobahn because i own two aw1206t and i have them hook up to a hifonics bxi2005d amp and there still going strong for about 3 years now and i play my system everyday and i really never had any problems with them and they dont sound like crap like some people say so i am just saying i dont see what everyone is talking about how bad audiobahn is so i am saying there not the best but i dont think they get the respect they should get and why spend so much money on a big name brand subwoofer when a lower line of brand will do about the same so who still have a audiobahn system that has treated them pretty good

so yeah i hear everybody talk bad about audiobahn but i cant say anything really bad about audiobahn because i own two aw1206t and i have them hook up to a hifonics bxi2005d amp and there still going strong for about 3 years now and i play my system everyday and i really never had any problems with them and they dont sound like crap like some people say so i am just saying i dont see what everyone is talking about how bad audiobahn i am saying there not the best but i dont think they get the respect they should get and why spend so much money on a big name brand subwoofer when a lower line of brand will do about the same so who still have a audiobahn system that has treated them pretty good
What other subwoofers have you owned and heard that you can compare to the Audiobahns?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.