whoever CAN design good boxes look please!

i just really didnt want to put the subs facing upwards because wehn i put long stuff in, snowboard etc... it would sit on top of the box. and if the subs are there i couldnt do that. if you want to help me come up with a functional box that will use the same cubic ft etc and look good as well i will happily pay you to design it. i just dont wanna open my hatch and see a big rectangle lol!

Noone wants to make some quick $
well i was trying to go over one like you had wanted

HOWEVER, you cant do it without inverting the woofers except for the center one because the mounting depth doesnt permit it.

if it was to be made into a flat face its doable.

I would actually rather it be inverted if it won't hurt sound performance. N the center doesn't haft be as deep as my sketch shows. I'm open to change as long as of performs great and looks good also

I would actually rather it be inverted if it won't hurt sound performance. N the center doesn't haft be as deep as my sketch shows. I'm open to change as long as of performs great and looks good also
it can and will, because you're clearly more concerned about how it looks moreso than it functions.

and with it being like that, its going to have to be sealed, theres not enough airspace for ported.

design #2

front-1.jpg

front1.jpg

design #3

front1-1.jpg

srt1.jpg

I should have enough space to make your design 3 have over 6 cubic ft. N I had first thought bout doin sealed but everyonoe said sealed would sound much better. With 44 in width I could prob invert all three subs if I needed and do tv corners 26 in deep and the. Center like 20 in deep. Would that not be big enough?

I should have enough space to make your design 3 have over 6 cubic ft. N I had first thought bout doin sealed but everyonoe said sealed would sound much better. With 44 in width I could prob invert all three subs if I needed and do tv corners 26 in deep and the. Center like 20 in deep. Would that not be big enough?
no, you dont have enough space with the dimensions you gave me to get over 6 cubes.

with the design #2 having the rear separated from the rest makes it 5.4 cubes, just for the sake of factoring in cubic airspace. but yields roughly 6 cubic feet if together.

#3 takes away roughly 2.5 cubes with having the sub recessed, so you're only going have have at best 4 cubes with the subs inverted. so your only option is sealed in that application.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.