more db ENCLOSURE for my L7S15

Participant count
  • Participant list

lowridin

Hello Guys, i just had my system tested in a recent competition here. my meter was 137.5:rolleyes: with my own assemble box. i know my sub can provide more db..

can u help me with the box design w/ complete specs which i plan to use for the next competition..my car is a toyota carina sedan

Thanks in advance:)

what kind of amp u running?

i driving my L7 with a soundstream 1400 picasso mono amp.series, its kinda old amp but it performs nice, i need a new box design for my sedan to create more bass,//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

what are the specs on your current box?
im quite satisfied w/ my box in terms of street bass, im not sure w/ the current specs.its a slot ported box, dont know the exact tuning...all i want is to maximize my sub and box...cause i feel that my sub can give more bass than what i have right now, i need a new box design.....for the coming db drag this coming February.

im quite satisfied w/ my box in terms of street bass, im not sure w/ the current specs.its a slot ported box, dont know the exact tuning...all i want is to maximize my sub and box...cause i feel that my sub can give more bass than what i have right now, i need a new box design.....for the coming db drag this coming February.
theres your problem.... Im guessing a prefab box that the L7 is in

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.