Who strips wire with their teeth

how cheap is dirt cheap?, i have two. 07 r6r and 07 r6s which one?
**** son, 22 and you got 2 r6's and blowin up your whips and ****?

How much for each and how many miles

i strip 0ga NO HOMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Your ***** *** mom didnt feed you enough milk when you were a kid so you you have no calcium on your teeth
Me = far superior in strength and intelligence. Sorry for your loss bro
Not smart enough to pass the word filter though obviously...stripping wire with your teeth doesn't make you smarter or stronger just a dumbass but none of us are on your level clearly so what do we know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Your ***** *** mom didnt feed you enough milk when you were a kid so you you have no calcium on your teeth
Me = far superior in strength and intelligence. Sorry for your loss bro

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Get on my level dude.

My level..

get on it
Hahahahaha, what?? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rotflol.gif.b453361716769b8110ddefc85ff03cd2.gif

Not smart enough to pass the word filter though obviously...stripping wire with your teeth doesn't make you smarter or stronger just a dumbass but none of us are on your level clearly so what do we know //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif
Obviously jelly of my skills

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

there not for sale, and i got a new motor for the intrepid, be back in business soon.
I thought you were hurtin fo cash

I use my teeth if im sitting down and my wire strippers are more than a reaching distance. Anything larger than 12-14ga i just use a razor blade to cut the jacket and yank it off

Obviously jelly of my skills 

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:16 PM ----------

I thought you were hurtin fo cash
there not for sale, and i got a new motor for the intrepid, be back in business soon.

case and point ^

there not for sale, and i got a new motor for the intrepid, be back in business soon.case and point ^
EVERYTHING is for sale for the right price.

Anyways. No deal. sorry. Snooze ya looze.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.