who else? voltage step up?

murderedtahoe
10+ year member

Mr. Low End Monster!
GA,SC
ive read up on the harrison fluxcap, and found out what i needed to know, but now leads me to another question. What other companies makes a product that is similar to the fluxcap? i have found out 2 other companies that makes similar products, and those are.

1.) US AMPS OPTIMIZER

2.) Jacobs Electronics ACCUVOLT.

heres my problem, i cant find anyplace to buy Either of these products, ive been searching my ass off, so if anyone can help me, find another company that makes an voltage step up please let me know. like i said i cant find any of the 3 that i mentioned for sell. it seems neither is eing made anymore?

look at missing link audio missinglinkaudio.com if I can say that I am sure what your trying to do. like get a little bit more voltage out of your alt? or alts? then they are amazing

look at missing link audio missinglinkaudio.com if I can say that I am sure what your trying to do. like get a little bit more voltage out of your alt? or alts? then they are amazing
The MLA is nice but you are limited by the amount of voltage your vehicle takes(ie 15v)The flux cap allows you to still charge and run the car at 12/14v while also stepping up the voltage to charge 16/18v.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.