who can make this for me? fuse block

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
ampsandfuseholder.jpg

looking to get one exactly like this or close as possible. I already have someone in mind to do it but just want to see if anyone else out there could do it incase they decide not to.

18 fuse capable agu fuse block.

All you need is two bars of aluminum, a bunch of ANL fuses, and some bolts and nuts. Not that hard. If you insist on using those AGU fuses, you are making it harder on yourself.

Seems like it wouldnt be to hard to make, can I ask why you would want that and not a single 200amp or something?
x2... Looking at the setup, there is NO need for that many fuses. If each one where feeding a separate piece of equipment with their own wires, that would be fine different...

Buying a 200A circuit breaker would most likely be cheaper and fit in less than half the space...

want one for personal choice and meca, though they changed it somewhat on the fusing rule for pressure classes //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif. apart from that, I have no tools or way to make it here that is why I asked if someone else would/could for some monies.

I could who is your first choice...I hate that rule though..
Ben..snoop recommended him. You hate the fuse rule? I sure as hell do and this is my first year competing lol..

do they have to be glass? might be easier to fab something for a different fuse type like mini anl, anl or maxi.
as far as I know, no maxi fuses, and i'm trying to see if I can get these first.. if I have no luck i'll be moving to mini anl or anl.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.