whinning through 1 speaker help

Participant count
  • Participants list

chris19

CarAudio.com Newbie
hooked up a new amp and had nothin but issues now with whinning through only driver side speaker i ran ground wire from hu to where my amp is grounded bought new rca cords but it still whines and of course changes with rpm of motor too my amp is maybe 1/8 -1/4 turn for gains i did turn it down to make it quieter i had another amp hooked up previous but it died and never had this issue.

is that how you had the last amp hooked up... with the hu ground going to amp ground?
no last amp i had was grounded too chassis and headunit was grounded by factory ground point and tried that with this amp had the whinning issue so i moved it too same spot as amp is grounded too made no difference

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello there people! Ive recently purchased a car and it came with a sony xav ax headset. It could be an ax3000 or ax3200. Im wanting to upgrade...
Some manufactures actually cut out some of the low end to prevent speaker damage to the factory speakers. I would consider trying one of these for...
Good luck. Front facing USB it's rare and it's not hard to reroute a USB from the rear. 300 isn't enough for any quality touch screen with 3 sets...
Stream? Unlikely https://www.smsl-audio.com/portal/product/detail/id/809.html https://helmaudio.com/products/boltdac You might can stream in...
Ppl love their Cruze Often it’s increasing the turbo size, changing the suspension from stock being fe1-3 to fe5, sway bar and links then brakes...

About this thread

chris19

CarAudio.com Newbie
chris19
saskatchewan
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from