Bose or no Bose???

Participant count
  • Participants list

20 hz bass machine
Premium Member

Danger Ranger
I have a 2002 GMC Yukon XL SLT and I'm in the process of upgrading the audio starting with putting in an aftermarket head unit. When I go onto crutchfield and add my car to the garage it goes through the standard year make model but then when it asks for options it gives me 4 choices
With bose, with onstar
With bose, without onstar
Without bose, with factory sub
Without bose, without factory sub

I can't tell for certain whether or not I have bose. No badges on speaker grills (which from my research all GM's with bose do). What I do know is that I have onstar and I have a factory sub. This leads me to believe that I have bose (after all why would with bose, with onstar be the only option if without bose, with onstar was an option) but then based on my research it seems like I dont... and the cycle continues.
If anybody on here knows how to tell please let me know. I dont care if I have it or not I just need to know so I can buy the proper equipment to hook up after market gear.
Picture of crutchfield website below, Thank you
Screenshot_20200119-175206_Chrome.jpg

I'm fairly certain that if you don't have Bose on the grilles then you dont have their system. But to be sure you can contact the dealer with your vin and find out with certainty.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.