need some help!!! choices choices choices

Participant count
  • Participant list

hard hittin
10+ year member

maryland
I am soon to be getting (2) 12" arc audio flatline series subs. 1000wrms each... DOnt know to much about these subs but i hear there pretty power hungry! the final ohm load in the 3.5 cubic foot box tuned to 45 hertz is 2 ohms... I have a rockford power T1500bd amp... WIll this amp work well with these subs? if not what do u reccomend i get for around 300-400 bucks... THank YOu

you need 2k for the subs at 2 ohms sell the fosgate and get a better amp.i'd look at a dc 3.5 or saz 3500.there are some amps on the forum here but most are 1 ohm stable,except my stetsom 2kd which makes power at 2 ohms

i havent got these subs yet, so i dont know what they are capable of... are they nice? what kinda number could i hit with these (2) subs in an acura tl? im trading someone a 15" soundstream t5 sub and 50 bucks so i THINK i got a good deal.. just dont know much about these

someone told me they were more SQ oriented than SPL but idk, someone with more personal experience could chime in...

seems to be a pretty good trade tho if the subs are in good condition

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.