Which woofer to pick?

The zv4, HDD and DD 95 will want more than 2k and guess what that's from actual personal experience. how many other people have used or messed with all these? Another question a Subs weight doesn't matter much the HDD is like 56 pounds and the zv4 is like 67 pounds is it automatically better? No. My suggestion for OP is a single tantric HD 15 in 5 cubes if you can't fit that do a single X15 in 4 cubes or do 2 12" sundown SAs

The zv4, HDD and DD 95 will want more than 2k and guess what that's from actual personal experience. how many other people have used or messed with all these? Another question a Subs weight doesn't matter much the HDD is like 56 pounds and the zv4 is like 67 pounds is it automatically better? No. My suggestion for OP is a single tantric HD 15 in 5 cubes if you can't fit that do a single X15 in 4 cubes or do 2 12" sundown SAs
Dude mine are not seeing 1000 watts for the pair. What do you mean by they will want more? They hit every beat, even the most subtle

ur right. i was just saying that they would take more then a 2500 rms amp daily and i know this.
Ddtc is a huge DD nuthugger. Can't talk him out of it. Lol He'll talk about trying to save people money then suggest highly overpriced DD subs

Ddtc is a huge DD nuthugger. Can't talk him out of it. Lol He'll talk about trying to save people money then suggest highly overpriced DD subs
I don't think I've recommended DD unless the subs mentioned where in the same price range. I just don't like BS getting spread.

I was wondering who was causing all of this commotion then I realized ddtc lives in Va and it all made sense!! It's ok dude we all know that you are the Messiah to car audio. You are arguing semantics. Your 9500's could definitely take 2 M4a's strapped along with the HDD's. However, You could buy 2 HDD and still be cheaper than a 9500. Unless of course it is used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.