Which woofer to pick?

i would get with mylows he's in ca. and he's a dealer for tantric, dc, etc... cause me shipping mine may very well put u over new cost.. only problem with new is the 2-3 wk build time, if they have got the motors in yet and took care of the long list of peeps waiting on a new one. and mine is fresh and ready.

yeah a sine wave, but u sir dont ride up and down the road listening to sinewaves, nor do i so a 2500 rms amplifier would be child's play for these subs daily. and the op never said he was competing.

yeah a sine wave, but u sir dont ride up and down the road listening to sinewaves, nor do i so a 2500 rms amplifier would be child's play for these subs daily. and the op never said he was competing.
2500 is good for any 3 inch good sub if it's clean. What's special about the HDD? The fact it uses a common basket, motors are always delayed? Price tag is average...

i guess what makes them special is they can keep up with higher priced dd subs and flat out beat dd subs of the same price. lol i didn't really say special i just ment that for daily use they will take larger then a 2500 rms amp. name one ddi sub u wouldn't use a larger than recommended amp on. u can't cause just like tantric they r rated to take that power all day.

i guess what makes them special is they can keep up with higher priced dd subs and flat out beat dd subs of the same price. lol i didn't really say special i just ment that for daily use they will take larger then a 2500 rms amp. name one ddi sub u wouldn't use a larger than recommended amp on. u can't cause just like tantric they r rated to take that power all day.
Show me where they beat DD.. Pretty sure if you look on term pro titles you see mostly DD. Do you know how people come up with a RMS rating?

look dude we thread jacking like a mofo. i was merely pointing out a awesome sub that the op might be interested in as it does everything he described as wanting. honestly i could give two fawks, four shites, and sixteen give a dams as to how they come up with the rms ratings.

look dude we thread jacking like a mofo. i was merely pointing out a awesome sub that the op might be interested in as it does everything he described as wanting. honestly i could give two fawks, four shites, and sixteen give a dams as to how they come up with the rms ratings.
I'm not picking on you. I'm just trying to help people not stay things they seem to have no idea what they are talking about. Spreading BS word of mouth is a mofo

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.