which sub will be the loudest?

UDI
10+ year member

i've got 5.3 cu.ft box with two 6" ports (6" X 25.5") and i can make them bigger.

with 1600 RMS amp

Sundown Audio Z v3 15"

SSA XCON 15"

Death Penalty Incriminator Audio 15"

DC Level 4 15"

(or any other sub up to 450$, 15" only!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why cant you fit an 18? People just told you you could fit an 18 into that same size box.

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

But i would go with the IA too

there's a pic of my box, the sub will be facing up

cant put it on the outside wall of the box, it will hit the trunk door while playing!

so 18" is not an option

i can make a new box.

forget about the box

the IA ?

Personally out of that list I would put them in this order.

SSA

Sundown

IA

DC

I would rebuild the enclosure to work with what ever you end up purchasing though. Altering the volume and port area to allow what ever you purchase to be used to it's fullest potential with in the limits of what you have and your goals.

I don't think 5 cube is too big for a single 15 on 1500W. All those you listed are pretty comparable. Go with what you like the looks of or which company offers you the best customer service.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.