Sub recommendation

Participant count
  • Participant list

tony1977

I'm getting a Rockford t1500 that will be putting out around 1800 watts. I need some ideas for subs at a decent price that will hold up and have a good combination of spl and sound quality. They will have 1.5 cf per sub and a max mount depth of 7 inches. I have a set of older memphis m3s now but just not real sure if they will handle it even with the gain down. Have asked before how the m3s would do but had now replies. Opinion appreciated!

I'm getting a Rockford t1500 that will be putting out around 1800 watts. I need some ideas for subs at a decent price that will hold up and have a good combination of spl and sound quality. They will have 1.5 cf per sub and a max mount depth of 7 inches. I have a set of older memphis m3s now but just not real sure if they will handle it even with the gain down. Have asked before how the m3s would do but had now replies. Opinion appreciated!
Id sell you a Skar audio zvx-15 1500 rms subwoofer takes 2.5k daily for 350 shipped. Not even 6 months old.

No room for a 15. Space is a issue, had to move seat out and up for the 3 cf box I have now. If I didn't have a family I would build a wall. Just want as loud as I can with what I have to deal with. I see alot of people using sa-12s. Going to research them

Will the sa-12s handle that kind of power? Rated 600rms. They say there underrated but how much? 10s would mean more $ to handle same power as a 12. Like the sound of a 12. U get the characteristics of 10s and 15s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.