Which set up will hit harder?

Rayj211
10+ year member

NJ
I was wondering if any of you would be able to help me figure this out. What setup would hit harder... a 12" Alpine type X in a vented box built to spec wired to a pdx1.1000 orrrrr a JLW7 13.5 in the jl prowedge box wired to a jl 1/1000? ive googled the type X vs W7 and found many arguements on sql and spl that never really lead anywhere so id appreciate insight from any one. Thanks in advance

i think when tested head to head, the dub 7 hit more deebeezz on a wider frequency range than any other moofer or something like that. it hit the lows really well too. id get the dub 7 and have fun with it.

i think when tested head to head, the dub 7 hit more deebeezz on a wider frequency range than any other moofer or something like that. it hit the lows really well too. id get the dub 7 and have fun with it.

Depends on install........

But pound for pound... the W7 will take the cake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.