which set of components

millertime49
10+ year member

Look and do a search on the hertz ESK165 //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.

Those image dynamics are solid. You can read some reviews of them on this sight, I run those components for my from stage, They are killer loud and sound crystal clear. You will not be dissapointed with them.

Those image dynamics are solid. You can read some reviews of them on this sight, I run those components for my from stage, They are killer loud and sound crystal clear. You will not be dissapointed with them.
thanks.... thay is what i have read and been told

Whether someone is "pushing" something or not doesn't mean one sounds better than the other. You really should go find local dealers that carry the speakers you want or find a car audio show in your area and listen to them yourself. You can listen to people all day long here tell you the ID's are the best thing in the world and get them home and not like they way they sound. Most, if not all of the reviews I've read of the Hertz 165's are very positive also.

Whether someone is "pushing" something or not doesn't mean one sounds better than the other. You really should go find local dealers that carry the speakers you want or find a car audio show in your area and listen to them yourself. You can listen to people all day long here tell you the ID's are the best thing in the world and get them home and not like they way they sound. Most, if not all of the reviews I've read of the Hertz 165's are very positive also.
yes your right but if you notice everytime those two recommend that line if it's not that line i can bet it'll be a line that they will pm you later with or wait for you to pm them with that they will try to sell you.

with that said both the lines that the OP chose are very good lines and i'd say do like flyer said let your ears be the judge if at all possible.

ya it sure would be nice to be able to hear them both... But.. here in idaho falls, Idaho there is no one who cares them... all the car audio shops just carry the major name brands.. there is one place that has focals .. Thanks for all your input tho.. i am sure i will be happy with either set...

in spokane, just a bit of a drive is a store called aspen sound, i was in there the other day and they care the hertz and alot of other stuff, i listened to 165s there, and they were awesome, but the salesmen were freaking pushy, so go with that in mind... they have a website but it doesnt help much... aspensound.com

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.