which of these head units?

hiloracerboy84
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
im going to purchase my system real soon, and i was wondering what hu i should get.

ive had my eyes on the pioneer deh-p740premier or the panasonic 801 head unit

im gettting 2 infinity perfects, and running them off of either a jbl 1200 or rockford 800.2

i want a good, clean signal, lots of features and sq.

which of these 2 would be better?

thanks a lot

get whats best for you play with both of them. I got the 801 and love it and getting about the system as you. get a jl audio 500/1. will push the perfect harder than the other two, and is better on your car.

PIONEER~~~ id go with pioneer.. they are by far great... and for ur system i would go with the jl 500/1 amp.. that thing kicks a$$ and i have have been told also to go with that amp.. good luck:D

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.