Which is the better amp?

ThatChevyGuy
5,000+ posts

sue me, its a ford.
Georgia
srsly? maybe they just didnt list it on the second one. But ampguts doesnt have PA amps? Im about to drop some dough on pa products, they seem quality.

srsly? maybe they just didnt list it on the second one. But ampguts doesnt have PA amps?

They used to.

I was looking on ampguts for PA a few weeks back, and saw it was no longer there.

I know ampguts used to have PA, as I once was seriously considering buying a Planet Audio mono amp a year back, and I saw the internals there.

The ROE forum was also redesigned, and I couldnt find the ampguts section I used to read all the time to see what happened to PA's listings.

I think ampguts is going down the tubes, havent seen any new amps listed for about 6 months.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

The first one is made in the USA, the second one was made by slave laborers being whipped in China.
well in that case the 2nd must be better amps...they know if they dont make a quality product they will be whipped to death.... hmmm lol

so is planet audio *decent* stuff then?

lol, seriously it wasnt me. Kinda ironic though that i would say it would work for me atm.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.