Which is better?

Participant count
  • Participant list
thats always a long going question on here, in my personal opion i would never pay the high prices for a piece of "ice gaurd" with the word dynamat on it. if you wanna get the same effect for only about 10 bucks for about 10 or 12 sq ft go to lowes or home depot and find the roofing isle look for the roofing repair stuff and there is stuff called ice gaurd or asphalt back roof repair and it is the same as dynamat just use a heat gun heat up the area your putting it on for a second and then slap the piece on use a rooler and get all the air bubbles out and there you go you just saved a bunch of money

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.