which is better I'd ctx65 or alpine type r spr-60?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Polk audio mm651or db6501 any better?
I think so..as Ive ran both and have both as well as set of Infinity.My nephew runs ID,and they dont seem to be as clean as the Polks,pretty close to the Infinity, but dont dig as low

And want something that won't burn its voice coil at 125rms
You are wanting to place more than rated on just about any speaker,and you will be looking to be replacing in the near future..Youmneed to raise your budget a bit more and be looking into the 125+ rms range,and not 100 if you want your speakers to last

But the PPI is 145 RMS at 4 ohns so the speakers are well over what they are rated at
PPI hasnt made any real decent components or Coax since the early 2000/to late 90s from my experience,sound muddy,not clean or crisp even with prepped doors.Id run a set of Lanzar before Id run a set of PPI these days

Im only giving you my opinions from what I myself have actually used/use from experience not he said she said or nut hugging,but actual usage.I run CDT alot, but most are out of your range of 150$

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.