Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Subaru WRX STI

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Mazda RX-8

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
Get the one that you can fit the most dead babies in the trunk, with the most hookers up front. Thats how I would do it, but again thats just my opinion.....

ok lemans i have no problem with you but i'll point out that you're not too bright sometime's. the 1st lexus club link you gave shows nothing of a 2jzgtte. the 2nd link only shows 1 person that mentions it and that still isn't any verification that it does exist.
5th post........

i am fully aware the gte exists, i just wanna find it if the gtte exists or not cause alot of people are selling them...ALOT...and if this many people r selling them i can't imagine that they are all incorrect. there is just 2 low of a chance.

i hate the new v8 s4....but the old 2.7 biturbos were sweet. and i'm pretty sure they did the 1/4 in roughly fourteen and a half....don't know about high fourteens. HOWEVER! i have pulled on my friend's AUTO s4 2.7TT a few times on the freeway (when i was 100% stock).

lemans just shut up because

42091619-718c-01310197-.jpg

btw, with that much money, i think i'd give the new IS350 a look. it's definitely got my favor over the g35S

ok james, if you can explain to me why 8 pages of websites are incorrectly marked, then i'll shut up
Because you believe what is on the internet is always right. Thats why.

There are tons of T-Types ... Might want to clarify exactly which T-Type ...
Anyways, the old bi-turbo S4s only had a 250 hp 2.7 liter bi-turbo V6 ... it wasn't exactly lightning quick (low-15s in the 1/4) ... The new S4s have a 340 hp 4.2 liter V8 (high-13s in the 1/4) ... Huge difference ...

Uhm..Evan's T-Type? I don't know what you mean by clarify which one..

The biturbo is a low 13sec car, the T-Type is a 12.1 race-trim, high 12's DD trim car.

Tonight....my car hopefully gets finished...

well it looks like i am now getting a 2004 Chevy Silverado. 1500 4 door ex cab standard bed fully loaded every option except for leather in a dark charcole grey. should be gettin it on saturday or monday. 5.3L vortec engine

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...