Votes: 31 34.1%
  • Subaru WRX STI

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo 8

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Mazda RX-8

Votes: 11 12.1%

• Total voters
i already said it is the jdm spec engine...what else do you want? you can search the **** urself if u don't believe it

well i have made arrangements to test drive all of them tomorrow and ill try and see what kind of deals i can get on the cars. i went to an s4 forum sti forum and an evo forum to get their opinions also but i think the test drive will be the deciding factor.

I've ridden in 2 of the 4, and the 8 is just gay, and the S4-well I just don't know anything about it, except my friends T-Type is faster than his friends bi-turbo S4.

The EVO is hands down the best handling car I've ever been in..got my vote right there.

The S4 gets my vote, it's head and shoulders above the other vehicles and quite frankly shouldn't even be compared to them. It's is more of a Luxury/Sports hybrid as opposed to the others, which are cheap but have good HP. An S4 should be more closely comparred to an M3.

If you really want a sex machine for a car, look at Audi's RS6 and RS4 (I think both product lines were finished last year so you'll have to find one used). My parents used to own an RS6 and love it.

IMO the new M35 and M45 are great cars from Infiniti. The G35 sports package coupe is nice as well.

Audi S4 my buddy has one and it just an all around kickass car //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

well i can say one thing. EVO>STI. just in my opinion. i took both out for a test drive. and while the STI may have more hp the evo has a nice torque curve to it and less turbo lag plus evo seemes to be lighter which makes up for the sti having more power. it also hands and drives a lot smoother. personally i like the interior of the evo a lot more. plus the warrenty. now i could not find a b5 s4 to test out but i did test out an 05 s4! that thing was sweet. 4.8l v8 man that car was awesome however i can not afford a $50,000 car. but i told the dealer the s4 i was looking for and the features i wanted so they are gunna take a look for me. they also offerd to help me when im talking aobut my settlement with my insurance company. they said to tell them what AAA is offering me and they will figure out if AAA shoul dbe giving me more or if its a fair deal. so that was cool. so now its out of an Evo or S4 but i stil have to test out a 00-02 s4 the evo was lots of fun though.

ever thought about an M3 ? i'd second or even third the idea of the S4 / RS4 being the way to go. Just make sure you feel right in the car, your gona be the one driving it , performance isnt EVERYTHING

last time i checked an rs4 is a pretty pennie. the places i went today didnt have the s4 i wanted to drive but i had a time limit so i couldnt check others i will have to look more online to see who has an s4 that i want. its gotta have the ricaro seats in it though i beleive it comes with the cold package but they look sharp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...