Where to put powered subwoofer in Altima car

Participant count
  • Participant list

Red Dragon

I got a 1999 Nissan Altima and a NVX QBUS8 80 watt RMS Powered Subwoofer and want to know where I should mount it. The seats are too low to put it under the seats so I was thinking ether on the center of the back seat or on the center of the rear deck under the back window but I'm worried that would damage the back glass even tho it's not that much power or that it might be to much for someone who might ride in the back so I was thinking of putting it in the trunk but I wasn't sure if I would be able to hear it or it wouldn't sound that good being in the trunk. Where do you guys then I should put it and if I did put the sub in the trunk which way should I have it facing?

Thanks

Put it in the trunk-- facing rearward.

Take your rear deck speakers out. OR ride with one seat flipped down.

Let the bass in.

I had an Altima.

Put it in the trunk-- facing rearward. Take your rear deck speakers out. OR ride with one seat flipped down.

Let the bass in.

I had an Altima.
I agree. I sacrificed my back seat a long time ago for 15s. It will be inconvenient at times, but after you get used to it there wont be a problem.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.