Some question about ssa xcon and fi ssd 12!

Participant count
  • Participant list

bebitte3o
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
montreal
I buy 2 years ago one fi ssd 12 d1 used,I realy like this sub but I want more so I order one ia 20.1 and a xcon,but when I put the sub side by side I don't see any difference,the xcon have a shim between motor and basket of 1/2 inch,the xcon weight 37.7 pounds and the fi 38.8,so I began to think is not a ssd but maybe a Q?

That looks more like a Q than an SSD to me. That's really interesting how the xcon looks nearly identical, and they're the same build house from what I've read. I'm curious what the actual differences are.

Xcons are like 55lbs. Fi lists ssds as 36 and q as 43.
How were you weighing the subs?

Maybe not the better way to weighing but it give à good idea!

55 pounds is the shipping weight in the bulletproof box!

I will try the xcon today,the fi Come realy hot realy fast,hope the xcon will not head like the fi!

Good point about the shipping weight.

The Q is a pretty similar sub to xcon, so I think it is a Q.

On a side note, I ran 3k daily to an xcon for about a year, no issues. Still to this day my favorite sub. Loud, low and smooth.

Good point about the shipping weight.
The Q is a pretty similar sub to xcon, so I think it is a Q.

On a side note, I ran 3k daily to an xcon for about a year, no issues. Still to this day my favorite sub. Loud, low and smooth.
Realy happy to read this,the xcon is awsome cantine wait to ear it☺

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.