Where to get a JBL 1200.1???

I know for a fact that you can get them for 275 frometronics because I have one on my with list there..but I heard on here that you can get them for 250 somewhere but I don't remember where it was.

Adam Chandler

if you order from ikesound, you better call them to check if the jbl 1200.1 is in stock. i got mine off ebay from them and it was on backorder (makes no sense to me since it was an auction...)

Yeah I would check ebay first, and one thing about ike's, is that they are kinda slow to ship. They're reliabe and eveything, just a lil slow. It took about 2 weeks from the day I ordered till the day it was at my door (with ups).

try http://www.electronicgiant.com I ordered mine from there and got it within 4-5 days if I remember correctly. I believe it was 278$ shipped! They may not have it listed on their website but they usually have them on ebay. You can contact them by phone and ask or on IM as Electeric Dad and ask them about it. No complaints here and the people are nice to talk to also.

Ikesound.com only ships out on Thursdays. So if you are unfortunate enough to order late Thursday or over the weekend you will have to wait another week plus shipping time to get your order. As long as its free, I'm certainly not complaining.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif You just have to time your order right.

Originally posted by wesleysh Ikesound.com only ships out on Thursdays. So if you are unfortunate enough to order late Thursday or over the weekend you will have to wait another week plus shipping time to get your order. As long as its free, I'm certainly not complaining.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif You just have to time your order right.
yea, I didn't know about that, but if you wait until wed to order, you aren't really going to get it faster, than if u order on a fri, if u think about it, lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.