where to buy hyperflex?

So can I use 2/0 WELDING wire on 1/0 battery terminals and On my amps that require 1/0? In other words,would it fit fine?
Eh you would have to trim some of the wire which I'm not really a fan of. It would work for your battery terminals if you use ring terminals because you can use 2/0 terminals but I recommend either 1/0 for your amps or using a 2/0 to 1/0 reducer. What amp are you running that you would need 2/0?

So can I use 2/0 WELDING wire on 1/0 battery terminals and On my amps that require 1/0? In other words,would it fit fine?
Seriously, how is it that I can explain facts to you that are simple enough to teach a chimpanzee why 2/0 = 2/0 regardless of the market it's directed at, then you turn right back around en someone moron says something that you'd rather agree with?

No, 2/0 will not fit in 1/0 terminals unless you trim it, or your terminals are oversized, REGARDLESS of whether or not it's bought from a welding supply store or from a car audio store.

Power wire is power wire is power wire. True 1/0 is true 1/0 is true 1/0. Stop being retarded, Jesus Christ.

I will say though that some companies oversize their 1/0, like I believe Knu 1/0 is a bit oversized but not enough to be considered 2/0. Then on the other end of the spectrum you have cheap companies that undersize their wire. Generally welding cable seems to be to spec probably because it's a product used in a professional setting and they need to actually follow the electrical standards.

Seriously, how is it that I can explain facts to you that are simple enough to teach a chimpanzee why 2/0 = 2/0 regardless of the market it's directed at, then you turn right back around en someone moron says something that you'd rather agree with?
No, 2/0 will not fit in 1/0 terminals unless you trim it, or your terminals are oversized, REGARDLESS of whether or not it's bought from a welding supply store or from a car audio store.

Power wire is power wire is power wire. True 1/0 is true 1/0 is true 1/0. Stop being retarded, Jesus Christ.
Good to know that you and I are probably the only ones who actually know what were talking about in such a stupid thread...

I will say though that some companies oversize their 1/0, like I believe Knu 1/0 is a bit oversized but not enough to be considered 2/0. Then on the other end of the spectrum you have cheap companies that undersize their wire. Generally welding cable seems to be to spec probably because it's a product used in a professional setting and they need to actually follow the electrical standards.
Exactly. Some companies may oversize, some may undersized, and some may have different wall thicknesses. This has nothing to do with the type of wire, and you can't base your opinion of an entire "type" of wire on a single purchase. If these retards were used to using true 1/0 welding cable, then went to Walmart and got some Scosche wire, their opinion would be the exact opposite.

There is obviously companies like KNUkonceptz that oversize their wire and its obviously thicker then a true 1/0 awg.I have read on another post from here (car audio.com) that clearly says that 2/0 welding cable is about the same as 1/0 KNU wire since the knu is oversized. So how am I retarded by asking MY questions when I have read all this information from this site? So does that mean that everyone including U is a retard. Show respect to get respect F:ck face

There is obviously companies like KNUkonceptz that oversize their wire and its obviously thicker then a true 1/0 awg.I have read on another post from here (car audio.com) that clearly says that 2/0 welding cable is about the same as 1/0 KNU wire since the knu is oversized. So how am I retarded by asking MY questions when I have read all this information from this site? So does that mean that everyone including U is a retard. Show respect to get respect F:ck face
1. learn how to get around the filter

2. this forum is filled with a bunch of idiots like you with no experience, they learn everything from what they read on a forum a 5 year old girl can post on

3. just because it's "oversized" doesn't make it a whole size bigger. If KNU 1/0 was actually the size of 2/0, they would sell it as 2/0 and make more money

some peoples children...

And yes I am here to ask questions to answers that I do not know. That's what forums are here for. To ask questions and provide answers. Not to listen to people talk trash since they think they know it all.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

rebelfromva

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
rebelfromva
VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date