where do all of you download your music from?

qxfosgatesvt
10+ year member

buffalo
just wondering where every downloads their music from, i am looking for a site to do the same i just bought a burner, and looking to find a site that has a good bitrate??

like kazza has mainly 128 rate i need something with more quality so it sounds good in the car?? any tips

deffinatly go with WinMX ( http://www.winmx.com )

you can almost always find 320 bitrate songs on there, plus they have no spyware/ads (only ads on the website) I've had it for over 2 years now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

kazaa wow I downloaded that program and deleted it 5 minutes later...worst ever..even lite! //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

I use FTP's when I want full albums, never really got into IRC though...
What I love about FTP's is that since I have my own server, people are always asking me to trade leech accounts......I really only use IRC to get albums that have just been ripped by groups.

Originally posted by Gauntlet What I love about FTP's is that since I have my own server, people are always asking me to trade leech accounts......I really only use IRC to get albums that have just been ripped by groups.
whats your addy and login / password

whats your addy and login / password
allhiphop.no-ip.org

port 21

user: view

password: view

It only works on certain FTP clients because im on a router....the only ones im positive of is that it works fine on WS_FTP, but doesnt work on CuteFTP....**** routers

And I have about 750 albums offline on CD's because I need a new HD

PM me if you want leech access....I don't wanna post the info on here.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.