where are the D2's at????!!!!!

Stop passing out Faulty information, unless you have the links to show it..
So how about from David,ya know..the PRESIDENT of RE... is that source good enough,or would you like another?

hey marley or anyone who has heard a xxx and a d2 could you describe the difference in the sound of the two. I'm trying to decide on getting the 15xxx or the d2 15. Thanks.
Its so hard to describe sound man..

Iv only heard d2 12 and XXX 15.

XXX 15 seemed pretty quick on cannibal corpse, it DID hit every note independantly,but it wasnt the best of responses. I could hear each note perfectly,but it wasn't to the utmost perfection..if you catch what im saying. It is a crazy good sounding sub, but I think its best for the rap/hip-hop guy who likes his stuff a lil sloppy sounding but accurate.

D2 12 hit every note.Notes that it played I didn't know exsisted.I didnt test the same cd as with the XXX,but they were close. The d2 is a very quick pased,punchy sound.I liked it more for rock and fast beats.Rap was good too.

Personally I'd take the XXX for rap,D2 for rock. Overall-flip a coin.

just what I needed to know. thanks marleyskater, I listen to mostly rock so it looks like I will be ordering 2 12" D2s and running them at 2 ohms off my PG 1200.1 (1507watts @ 2ohms!!!)

Your welcome for the response, but dont do thinking now "ok xxx is rap only" and "d2 is rock only". They have 2 different sounds and to ME each sounded diff and I liked how they sounded with that type of music. Personally you could flip a coin and get an insanely good sub either way.

so which (xxx or mag d2) do you think would work best only seeing 550rms? im in a money bind and i wont have enough money for a larger amp for 2 or 3 months, so i want to order the sub that will sound better with the power i have.

so which (xxx or mag d2) do you think would work best only seeing 550rms? im in a money bind and i wont have enough money for a larger amp for 2 or 3 months, so i want to order the sub that will sound better with the power i have.
with 550 watts the d2 would be ur choice no doubt about it. The least i would send a XXX is 1200 watts.

So how about from David,ya know..the PRESIDENT of RE... is that source good enough,or would you like another?
Considering David does not build eD speakers, no, thats NOT a good source at all. horrible actually. how in the world would he know what the eD defect rate is unless they told him?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif

Considering David does not build eD speakers, no, thats NOT a good source at all. horrible actually. how in the world would he know what the eD defect rate is unless they told him?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smash.gif.499e08a4a35ffaf54f4c8194fb8fe8ed.gif
dude who cares, just drop it. if u wana argue ur meaningless point bug tyler over aim

marley is dumb so dont count on him.

anyways, let's not diss eD. a LOT of ppl are happy w eD, i had 2 12s, never broke down. Return rate of %15 is way too high, n think bout it, i m pretty sure david is a good guy, i mean the RE guys i talked to whne i called seemed very cool, but unless david works w eD, or has an insider w them, there's no way he would know. And trust me, Ben is not going to tell someone else oh our return rate is %15 or higher. that would be bad business.

if u wanna start something, then u could start w i think the brahma had a lot of issues before, but adire still makes some great subs.

let's just stick to the topic in this thread

let's just stick to the topic in this thread
Yes, and you did a great job of that when you starting talking about eD... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cop.gif.57eb2cc10a7efd04d31083ca3c30d53c.gif

Anyways, I expect full reviews on the 15's!!

dude who cares, just drop it. if u wana argue ur meaningless point bug tyler over aim

tyler was the one who was bashing eD saying these complete bs return rates..

And u say i have a meaningless point? im sorry but ur bias is more than i can handle at the moment lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.