when volume plateaus and at about 80%

Well no I thought he wanted his sub louder when turning it up. So if he changed his amp it could get louder until 28 until his HU clips, but oh well. Goal fulfilled of louder bass.
No, he just wants his headunit to be able to cleanly get to maximum level.

[quote name='Jeffdachef']No but @CSCStang does t-line designs.[/QUOTE]

Im back after a few weeks away from this post and I did get a hold of ccstang who drew me up a T-LINE and I just tested it. It sounds liek I have 2 12''s now and the bass is not as punchy and I get lower/deeper and wider / longer bass notes. I am very pleased . Can somebody shoot me a link on how to post pics? I want to show you all what I built. My van just rattles everything in it like crazy now and I don't get a head ache it is clean and soft yet loud .... just right.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.