Considering Hertz Amps and Speakers, some opinions/help Please!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Xantom

MN
Car:

2015 Mustang GT Premium, Navigation.

Factory System(400a):

Fronts 6.5" and 3.5" in the doors, 1" in the A-pillar. 3.5 midrange centered in the dash. Rears 6.5 full range. No subwoofer.

I want to keep my stock head unit. Here is the setup I have come up with.

Audio Control LC7i

Hertz HSK 163

Hertz HDP 4

Hertz HDP 1 with HRC Optional Remote Volume Control.

Hertz HX 300

I would run my rear speaker leads to the LC7i. I plan to run channel A to the 6.5" woofers, and Channel B to the mids and tweets from the HDP 4. I planned to use the amp controls to send a low end signal to the front 6.5" woofers, and use the cross for the mids and tweets. HDP 1 to run 1 HX 300 12" sub.

I aslo considered the Hertz HDP 5 but thought the output for the sub channel was under powered. I have a lot of other questions but thought I would start here. Thoughts and opinions would be appreciated.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.