When bridge the subs they cut off and on?

i take it the amp goes into protect? Confirm all the wiring and make sure you do not have too low of a load on your amp. Most amps dont like being bridged @2ohm iirc

umm im a noob, so dont flame me if this is a stupid statement.

On the amp theres a thing that says bridged with + on one terminal and - on another.

Also how can i tell if i have a low load on it?

It would help if you posted what the amp is. If it's a 2 channel and you are bridging it then depending on how it's wired the amp would see a 1ohm load and I don't know of any 2 channel Kenwood that can do 1ohm.

to use the amp you have this is what you do since you have dual 4 ohm dvc on one sub take one coils + and run it to the - that will leave you with the + and - left one from each coil wire each sub like that. that will bring each sub to an 8 ohm load now with the two pos wires one from each sub and the two neg wires also one from each sub wire it to the marked bridged pos and neg wires that will give your amp a 4 ohm load which it can handle.

to use the amp you have this is what you do since you have dual 4 ohm dvc on one sub take one coils + and run it to the - that will leave you with the + and - left one from each coil wire each sub like that. that will bring each sub to an 8 ohm load now with the two pos wires one from each sub and the two neg wires also one from each sub wire it to the marked bridged pos and neg wires that will give your amp a 4 ohm load which it can handle.
Will i lose or gain power?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.