Bridge?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Cody012231

CarAudio.com Newbie
Idaho
Hey all. I got a 1200 watt 4 channel bridgeable amp. Currently have front left and right 100w rms alpine rs with crossover tweeter, each on their own channel. Rear are 4inch 45w rms alpines (what fit in the door) each were on their own channel. Currently I unplugged the 4inch rears and plugged in a 300w rms sub. Can I bridge the rear left and right together into their own channel to run them or should I just wire them back into the head unit? I'm sure I'll barely hear them as they are very small in size but I'd like to know they are doing something.

Can I bridge the rear left and right together into their own channel to run them or should I just wire them back into the head unit?
The question is confusing. Connect the 4" to the radio and use the rear amp channels for the sub. If the sub is DVC you can also use it in stereo. Just depends if it is dual 4 Ohms or dual 2 Ohms. If dual 4, use it stereo. If dual 2, bridge it and wire in series.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...