Whats your opinion of the BEST sq components ....

Your PM box is full //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif haha... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

amazing i read this whole thing and havent seen one vote for the iridiums hahaha..very strange..i remember when this forum couldnt go a day without tlaking about them =P

dynaudio

dls

focal

-haven't heard rainbows, sound deadening massivly changes speaker performance. sound deadener on my doors made my polk seperates sound like a way better speaker than they are.

Scan Speak's bottom line..........................

wait you might consider them DIY so let me post them as you might know them best

spx-z15m.jpg

props to whoever said Scan Speaks before I did, I know someone mentioned em, just not under the Alpine F1 status

I'm not even going to bother reading this whole thread.But, people are going to have different tastes in SQ.But I know I don't like the way diamond HEX's sound, but some people say they like them.

Pick the speakers that sound best to you.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.